Drop in clinics running at locations across the city,
Covid vaccines are available for
• Those requiring first or second doses (this does not include children eligible for a vaccine at school).
• Must be a minimum of 8 weeks between first and second doses
• Eligibility for vaccine will be checked on attendance at vaccination sites.
Covid boosters available for
• Age 50 and over
• Frontline health and social care workers
• Age 16-49 years in at-risk group for COVID
• Adult carers
• Adult household contacts of at risk groups
• Must be a minimum of 182 days since second dose- this will be checked on site.
If you already have an appointment and decide to drop in, please cancel your appointment so others can have it
For more information see Covid-19 vaccine – Sunderland City Council